All children referred to Child Development Centre with delayed speech and language will be registered in speech evaluation clinic. All children will undergo developmental assessment and speech assessment; after that if needed the cases will be given follow-up for further speech stimulation.
Children less than 3 years attend the clinic. In this clinic regular follow up is given for children with speech and language delay.
1. Assessment of Speech and language using Receptive Expressive Emergent Language Scale (REELS)
2. Parents are allowed to observe the intervention along with the child.
3. Counselling for the parents
4. Providing instructional plans, strategies, methods, materials and techniques based on the need of the individual child
5. Appropriate referrals to the needed children